Saturday, August 16, 2014

Back-to-School Lookbook!

Hi guys! It's the beginning of August and back-to-school shopping is right around the corner! I don't know about you, but my school sends us back the second week of August(school just started the 13th, to be precise).
Although I didn't have a huge back-to-school shopping spree(two pairs of leggings, jeans, and a T-shirt), I have compiled a back-to-school Lookbook of the outfits I wore for the first three days of school. 

This post will be a little different. I'm not showing you how you might recreate these looks. Instead, I am sharing the outfits with you in hope that you might be inspired to recreate these on your own!

Here they are:

For this first look, I tried to make due with my big leadership club T-shirt that I had to wear the first day of school. So, I tucked it into a blue, flow-y skort, and slipped on my solid sneakers. Because I love to accessorize, I added my teal hair bow and BAM! I was ready to go!

I personally love this second look! Audrey Hepburn is probably my favorite classical movie actress. Keeping it simple, I paired this "Audrey" T-shirt with a pair of light wash jeans to compliment the white. Then, I slipped on the same sneakers from the first outfit, and wore a sparkly headband just to give this look some glam. Viola! 

In this final look, my overall shorts were the highlight of the outfit, and, probably the most simple way for me to look casual, but put together at the same time. Bringing a pop of color into the look, I wore a bright teal T-shirt and slipped on those solid sneakers. That's all it took!

I hope you enjoy back-to-school shopping as much as I did! I know going back to school can be stressful, so I will give you some helpful tips this Sunday so that your confidence will soar!

See ya around!

Xoxo,

Kiley

P.S Please share my blog with your friends! It would really make me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment