Monday, August 4, 2014

A Little Change

Hello! This is just a quick note explaining the changes that are going to happen around here. You see, I am now going to be dedicating more time and effort towards Fashionbykiley than ever before. Instead of posting at any random moment, I will be posting on a schedule!

On Saturdays, I will still post my outfit of the week (OOTW) and give you tips on how to recreate it. I will also do other fashion-related posts that I just know you will love!

Now, on Sundays, I am going to post about Inner Beauty, Bullying, Confidence, etc., because I want this blog to be more than just a fashion blog; I want it to be about you being you!

Thank you for taking into consideration the awesome changes that I will be putting into action very soon!

See ya around!

xoxo,

Kiley


P.S Please share my blog with your friends! It would really make me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment