Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Vintage with a modern touch

Happy New Year!!!!!!

I have another one of my favorite outfits planned for today!! You could totally wear it to a party, a fancy dinner, or even to school :-)

Here it is:






Ta Daaaaa!!!






   
I just <3 my black combats!!! 


 
 If you wanna recreate this:

 Pick out a skirt. I chose my pink leopard print skater skirt. You might want to consider whether your skirt will have a pattern or be solid.


Add a shirt. For a solid skirt, pick out a shirt that compliments the skirt color. If you have a pattern, your best option is to add a shirt that brings out a color in the skirt pattern. I chose black.


Accessorize! I chose my owl necklace. But the opportunities are endless here! You could also skip this option.


Add a hat! I chose a vintage-looking hat. If you're not a hat fan, you can skip this option, too.


Pick your shoe style. I chose some black combats, but black flats could totally work as well.


And there, you're done! I hope you like this outfit!



See ya around!


xoxo,


Kiley

No comments:

Post a Comment