Monday, January 20, 2014

A Girly Grunge Twist

Hello Again! I haven't been around the blog in a while-I'm a pretty busy girl! Anyways, I've been meaning to show you guys an outfit that I created in December. It has a girly-meets-grunge vibe to it that some viewers might like.


Here it is:








 


If you wanna recreate it:


Pick an edgy shirt. I chose my smiley face baseball tee with skulls on it. It edgy, but cute at the same time.


Grab a girly skirt! I chose my Aztec black and white skirt. Remember-your skirt color should either compliment or match your shirt colors :-) Or you could totally mismatch--whatever your heart desires! 


Chose some shoes! I chose my black combat boots, probably because they add some more edginess to the outfit.


Add some knee-high socks! I chose my lacey black socks because they add a girly touch to the outfit, so it isn't overpowered by grunge style. If socks aren't your thing, you could totally skip this step.


Add a hat! To add some more grunge style in there, I chose my chevron-striped beanie. Or, you could skip this step.


And there, you're done! I hope you enjoy this outfit just as much as I do! You could wear it to the mall, dinner with your family, or to school if you want :-D




See ya around!


xoxo,


Kiley


P.S. Share this with your friends! It would make me smile :)

1 comment: