Friday, June 19, 2015

OOTW: Bohemian Boardwalk

Hello everyone! I recently went shopping and found some really cute bohemian pants--needless to say I'm head over heels in love with them. They look fantastic with pretty much everything in my closet and I couldn't wait to show them to you!

Without further ado, here is my outfit of the week:




         
          A simple way to recreate this outfit is to find a top that is loose, but still shows off your figure. If the top is too loose, adding the flow-y palazzo pants will make you look like you're lost in a sea of material! Wearing a tight-fitted top would look great, too, however, if you're like me, comfort is always key. 
          As for accessories, analyze the print of your palazzo pants, and find the color you want to bring out the most. For me, it was a scarlet flower clip that highlighted the red. However, a teal bow showcasing the blue or an orange headwrap would work just as well. 
          When deciding what shoes to wear, go for something that's subtle and comfortable. For instance, these sandals sport a nice versatile color and are super comfortable during the summertime. Other shoe options might be oxford flats, gladiator sandals, or flip-flops. 
           I hope you are enjoying your summer and don't forget to rock some awesome outfits!
                                                                         See ya around!

                                                                                         xoxo,

                                                                                         Kiley

                                 P.S Please share my blog with your friends! It would really make me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment