Saturday, September 13, 2014

OOTW: Beach Days

Hi guys! Where I have been living, it has been extremely hot outside (104 to be exact). Everyone who lives here is either trying to stay cool in the pool, or is cowering inside their houses, praying that the dreaded heat wave will disappear. I am cowering inside my house.

Today's look is called "Beach Days." It reminds me of a lazy day at the boardwalk or the beach, where you can toss your worries behind you and relax! Don't forget the ice cream! 

Here it is:
If you wanna recreate this look:

Find a top! Chances are you're using this as a swim suit cover-up, so you want to keep it loose and comfortable. Anything that floats your boat! 

Grab some shorts! I chose these American flag patterned shorts, not only because they are super comfy, but because they add a unique pop of color and pattern to the outfit. Of course, leggings and yoga pants would look great as well-it's up to you!

Top it off with a cardigan! If you haven't seen this fringed cardigan from A Floral Summer, then I have news for you! I LOVE THIS THING! It's a great cardigan for the summer weather. I encourage you to experiment with different cardigans for this outfit-you'll find that they can completely transform a look!

Slip on some shoes! Flip-flops are essential for the beach. I chose this pair because the cream color matches the cardigan. You could also wear some cute sneakers or oxford flats as well!

There you have it! This is probably one of my favorite looks. What do you think? Comment below!

See ya around!

Xoxo,

Kiley

P.S Please share my blog with your friends! It would really make me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment