Saturday, November 1, 2014

My Top 5 Fall Clothing Favorites!

Hi guys! As you know, Halloween was last night, and I hope everyone got a mountain of candy (I sure did)! I am extremely tired, because, who goes to bed early on a Halloween Friday night

Fall is slowly coming to my city, and I can't wait to start wearing some awesome fall clothes! I don't know what it is about Autumn fashion, but everyone's in love with it (including me). You know why? You can get away with being both stylish and comfortable--my favorite style of all time! Today I will be talking about my top five favorite fall clothing items, and-who knows? Maybe you can relate to a few of them!

5. Knit hats
Knit hats not only keep you warm, but they look so cute! Beanies, slouchy beanies, berets, etc. 

4. Knee-high knit socks
These socks look adorable paired with boots and skater skirts-and they are super warm! 

3. Infinity Scarves
I don't know what it is about these scarves, but they can make a simple outfit look absolutely stunning! Just wearing a T-shirt and jeans with an infinity scarf can boost the look to make it more stylish than casual. 

2. Leggings 
For days when I don't want to wear pants, these are a life saver. Leggings are super comfortable and easy to move in. You can wear these almost everywhere--whether it be a super casual workout at the gym or a night out with your friends! 

1. Sweaters
There really isn't an explanation why I love sweaters so much. They are both  comfortable and stylish. Enough said. 


I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and have a nice Halloween hangover!

See ya around!

Xoxo,

Kiley

P.S Please share my blog with your friends! It would really make me smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment